Things are starting to open up and the job market is forever going to be changing.
Now is the time to prepare for your new job interview and we have the top 5 questions you need to ask your potential employer during your interview.
We know…usually the employer is asking the questions…but you know that brief moment at the end when they turn the table and ask “do you have any questions for me?”, this is your time to shine!
So let’s look at 5 questions you can ask to stand out and show off your rock star capabilities.
- What’s your favorite part about working at the company?
- How would you measure success in this position?
- Is there anything about my background or resume that makes you question whether I am a good fit for this role?
- Are there opportunities for professional development?
- What are the company’s values?